1. Remove the existing monitor.
2. Install the new monitor at the same location as the existing monitor.
3. Bring the new monitor online and submit it for publication through the IQAir app or web dashboard;
4. Fill in the same station information as the current public station;
5. Enter under “Other information“ the serial number of the monitor it replaces
The validation and replacement process will take up to 3 business days.
More detailed instruction on how to publish your monitor can be found here: How can I make my outdoor Node/Pro's data public? | AirVisual Support Center (iqair.com).